In commercial paint chips Sherwin Williams

Sherwin Williams Commercials Are Awesome

Forget the Super Bowl commercials, Sherwin Williams has them beat creatively hands down.




If you haven't already seen some of the animated commercials by Sherwin Williams then you are missing out! Maybe it is just me that is all geeked out on their creative spin on making worlds out of paint chips with the addition of soft background tunes, but I think they are just brilliant.

The most recent commercial uses the digital paint chips to recreate Manhattan buildings and skyscrapers, air balloons and fields all leading up to a local Sherwin Williams store.

Being one that I am a lover of fun, bright colors and creative commercials every time it comes on I literally stop to watch and embrace it's colorfulness! Now I have been looking all over the net to try to share this commercial with you all, but alas it has not been found...but it will be.

Until then I have found other commercials done by Sherwin Williams in the same style so that you can gauge what it is that I am talking about. This one is cute too but didn't give me the same design goosebumps like the other.

Stay tuned!



Sherwin Williams - Paint Chips from Buck on Vimeo.

and another!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate