In Google mini roomscape upside down

Is Upside Down the Right Way to Go?

A Google executive demonstrates that by taking advantage of empty ceiling space you can make a design that's out of this world.

No, the pic isn't upside down is, the little room is!
So the other day I came across this photo of a small furnished space that is meant to be placed on the ceiling of a room. Apparently the creator of the room was done by Google executive Ji Lee which, in theory, makes sense. Considering that Google has access to the earth, Mars and almost all reaches of space why not other dimensions. If you took a trip to his office you just might see little aliens walking in and out of those doors.

Lee says this about his art line titled Parallel World:
"Decorating ceilings was a celebrated art form in the past centuries that somehow got lost through the reductionism of modernism," Lee continues "I wanted to bring a small wink to this space. I also liked the idea that somehow there's a parallel world which coexists with ours."

Other than it's cute uniqueness, I can't find a suitable reason to actually want to have this in a room setting. I couldn't even imagine putting this in my kids room in fear that he would one day grow up to believe that he had little invisible people who would live on his ceiling and play guitar...and then trying to scale the walls to reach them.

Now would I get this as a gag gift for someone, yes. Would I re-gift if someone got it for me...possibly not. Would I put this in my own home, where no one would see it... and imagine little sexy men that live on my ceiling.....absolutely.

Source

Related Articles

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate