In

Pinterest of the Weekend- DIY Dressers

I love creative DIY projects, especially lovely dresser makeovers.
Loving this black bureau with the accented white pulls. 
While I haven't had a chance to create anything new recently, the need to replace my current bedroom dresser has got itching to work on a custom one for my own. So over the last few days I've been searching for that perfect six-drawer dresser that just needs a little love and a fresh coat of paint.

Naturally I have been raiding Pinterest for inspiration and have come across some really beautiful examples of DIY done perfectly!

Here are a few chic yet simple diy dresser makeovers that I've come across so far:
Enjoying how the gold pulls work with this opulent sunburst mirror!

How chic! Gold edging and matching pulls give this a travelers luggage feel!
Using painters tape and crystal knobs makes for a simple yet dramatic redo.
Fun with decals. 
Another great dresser using white pulls. 
A numbered dresser. Perfect for staying organized!
photos via Pinterest 

These projects have definitely got me pumped. While I plan on keeping the design on my dresser simple and modern, once completed I would love to try some of these ideas on yet another one! I think I know the perfect spot for it, too! The search continues!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate