In Craigslist daybed Mid-Century modern

Wednesday Craigslist Find: Inexpenseive MidCentury DayBed


From the natural wood stains, simplistic lines and to the beautifully crafted wooden legs, I have a huge soft spot in my hear for MidCentury furniture.  So today while on my Wednesday Craigslist spree, you can imagine my excitement when I came upon this danish daybed on sale for a mere $650!

While I could forgo the floral pattern, new reupholstery and a fresh stain could easily be a simple and inexpensive solution, which would make this look like new.  Considering a piece like this would easily sell for twice as much in a showroom, this is definitely a steal.




And check out the back. So sleek!
  Similar MidCentury daybed selling on Ebay for $1675!

And another low back sofa, but has two hidden pull out sides.
 How neat!



Related Articles

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate