In bold chalkboard dark decor high gloss kitchen redesign small tiny

Small Kitchens With Big Impact

Many kitchens in the city are usually not only cramped but often lack sufficient storage space but with a little creativity and resourcefulness even the smallest kitchen can suit your everyday needs. Here are just a few examples of kitchens that help to keep me inspired to work on my own small kitchen.

I love using chalkboard paint and adding a small built in banquette with an octagon table gives this small kitchen a comfy, almost coffee house feel. I also love the multiple light fixtures. 

via Tumbr
I love how they used a bold, dark color for the wall paired with a dramatic chandelier.

What a great use of apple green accents throughout this kitchen. I especially like the doggy portraits. 

via Country Living 
While very woody for my taste, I appreciate that they used every space available for this kitchen. Did you spot that wall mural going on by the window? Details to the very end!

via Kitchen Decorate
Me and the Hulk love this kitchen. What a bold choice to coat the kitchen in a high-gloss Granny Smith Apple green from the cabinets, the window shade to even the refrigerator! 

via The Studio M Designs
Love this modern and simple galley kitchen and it's dark walls and cabinets. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate