In

Pop Art Chairs

There are so many ways to dress up dining chairs with colorful fabrics and graphics, but what about a chair covered in bright fish, grass or flames? 



There are so many ways to dress up dining chairs with colorful fabrics and graphics, but what about a chair covered in bright fish, grass or flames? On my visit into the D&D Building in NYC I stopped by the showroom, where I roamed around giddily and snapped pictures of these awesome Pop Art chairs. 

Not only do the chairs come in a variation of shapes, sizes and styles but you can customize each design with their stock or your very own! Here are a few pieces that I came across and was instantly attracted to.

This chair reminds me of the Disney movie Up. Doesn't it? So much fun
As soon as you enter the showroom you are greeted with this bold array of colors and art! I love how simplistic the top row is with the rainbow of colors and their organic counterparts on the bottom showcasing the many options to make these chairs come alive! I especially enjoyed the fire chair! I think the associate was over my very many bad puns, one of which was "Oh, that chair is so hot!"

Which one is your favorite?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate