In Art and Architecture Facebook friends

Incredible Photos from @Art & Architecture

So I realized the other day that I have quite a few Facebook friends and not only are they from all over the world but they are incredibly talented! I figured why not share my friends with my readers?



A new Facebook friend of mine is  @Art & Architecture (which in the name alone has two of favorite things). In one of their albums they have astonishing photos of mosques from around the world. Here are a few photos from their website that rocked my eyes world.

About Art & Artchitecture:

We love architecture for the creation inside of it. It can't be possible for a man not to love his baby. The more time you put on ur baby the more result u get through out his upbringing, therefor you will love and enjoy him more . The more time you put on ur project the more positive result you gain from it .

Like them at Art&Architecture 




Related Articles

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate