In baby Ducduc furniture modern

Modern baby furniture


OK so I'm on a baby kick since I've had my son. After designing my son's room my landlord came to visit and said it wasn't traditional like she expected because I didn't use Pooh bear or trucks and hammers but geometric shapes and carpet tiles and framed pictures of stuffed animals. Well I love the though of breaking the mold on tradition, especially regarding baby rooms. Why not try something different, something more retro and modern for the modern day parents or single moms like myself?

So while looking for more baby furniture I came across this website called ducduc. Ducduc is based out of New York and have a great selection of modern furniture for kids. Not only do they have great collections, all of their furniture is made from Eco-friendly materials.

Here are some pieces from their collections:




This room features the Cabana collection and uses black and white white accents of pink.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate